Marque Technologies (Tianjin) Ltd has been designing and manufacturing custom wound components since 1986.
- Engineering design centres are located in Tianjin, China and Auckland, New Zealand
- Ten specialized magnetics design engineers on staff, two with post graduate degrees.
- Between these engineers there is over 30 years experience in the field.
- Have a growing design capability in our Chinese facilities
Areas of technical expertise include:
- Inductors and chokes in same mounting types (single & three phase, AC & DC)
- High voltage transformers requiring epoxy vacuum impregnation and potting
- Planar and Inductive Power magnetics.
- Design to ASNZ, UL & IEC latest safety standards and supply RoHS & WEEE compliant product on request
- We currently have two manufacturing plants, both ISO9001: 2008 and ISO13485: 2003 (Medical) certified,and Tianjin factory has already achieved UL Electrical Insulation System certification of class B and class F.
How do we work?
Our engineers will design and prototype wound components to your requirements, usually at no cost* Marque Technologies reserves the right to charge for its prototyping services as it sees fit. You will be advised of any charges prior to the manufacture of prototypes. save for the freight to get the prototypes to you. All we ask in return is the opportunity to quote on your production quantities when you are ready to manufacture.